What resources does your law library offer to process the events of this Election Day (Tuesday, November 8, 2022) and elections more generally?
- Get or renew a free New York Times digital pass using the instructions here: bit.ly/uofscnyt
- Search for current articles in the Wall Street Journal on Lexis.
- Search for current articles in the Washington Post on Westlaw.
South Carolina News
- Click today’s date for the current issue of The Post and Courier.
- Click today’s date for the current issue of The State.
- Search more South Carolina newspapers.
Try Election Law in a Nutshell by Daniel P. Tokaji for a quick introduction to election law.
Or take a deeper dive in Defending Democracies edited by Duncan B. Hollis and Jens David Ohlin.
The Law Library Catalog contains many more books, as well as recent articles. For the latest, try a subject search for Election Law — United States, or Elections — United States.
You can always ask a librarian, too! We’re here to make your search process easier.